You may have heard of a workshop by now, or know someone who has attended one. Workshops usually consist of people meeting, engaging in discussion, activities or projects. Workshops are perfect for those who want to twin learning with practical experience, both for themselves as individuals and those around them. There are many benefits in attending a workshop, however, the main and top benefit from workshops is what you walk away with. You walk away with more than you went into the session with. You walk away with more knowledge, more information, and more chances of succeeding.
Aurameir creative is proud to bring to you, our brand new workshops. All members of our team have at some point attended a workshop at a point in their career, benefitting from them and after a group discussion, a decision was made for us as a business to launch our own series of workshops. As a business, we have a lot to offer businesses, clients and individuals looking to reach out for information, guidance or support, however, we wish to further provide that and more with the launch of our very first series of workshops. By now, you will be thinking why and how will our workshops differ from others, and in turn, how they will benefit you on a greater scale. Allow us to explain:
- Our team understands & has daily experience, knowledge and skills in the areas we will be giving workshops on – we aren’t teaching from a book or from anyone else’s work.
- We are a dynamic team, constantly expanding our knowledge & skills
- All workshop information & content has been hand-prepped and practised by all members of the team – not taken from third party sources, books or industry past workshops.
- As a creative & corporate firm, we offer the personal, informal approach when conducting one-on-one consultations & training, as well as applying the corporate, professional approach when delivering business guidance.
- Once we have had the pleasure of meeting new clients, existing and past clients, we see you through the journey you are currently going through and will still be available should we be needed on repeat occasions in the future.
- After the end of our planned workshops, we will be available for other services we currently provide, listed on our website homepage.
In addition to the workshops, other services that we provide that link to those workshops include:
Brand doctor sessions (optional extra immediately after the workshop session)
As previously stated, one of the reasons we have chosen to run these workshops was to further provide information, guidance andsupport for those looking to improve, expand or start up a business. That however, is not the only reason. We are indeed still considered a fairly new company, therefore, we are looking to connect with other businesses out there. Networking is a key element for us, both for us to get to know businesses like ourselves, businesses around us and how both of us can benefit and connect in order to expand and build up a bigger client base. Initially, we are reaching out in order for you to be able to do your own marketing for your business.
We have as previously mentioned, launched our very first series of workshops. Listed below are what we have chosen to cover:
Instagram For Business – Step-By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 5th of May 2016
Twitter For Business – Step-By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 19th of May 2016
Facebook For Business – Step-By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 26th of May 2016
WordPress For Business – Step-By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 2nd of June 2016
Photoshop For Business – Step-By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 9th of June 2016
Podcasting For Business – Step By-Step Training Workshop – Thursday 16th of June 2016
Starting from £29.99
All of these workshops are available to view on Eventbrite, where you can read in more detail what each workshop will consist of, and you will also be able to book onto the sessions, all in one place.
Please do follow us on all of our social media, there you will be able to get up-to-date updates and information on what we get up to, what is coming up, and any behind the scenes action.
Facebook – Aurameir Creative
Twitter – Aurameir
LinkedIn – Aurameir Creative LTD
Instagram – Aurameir_Studios
Vimeo – Aurameir
YouTube – Aurameir Videos
Snapchat – Aurameir
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, we hope it has been helpful in providing you with information & the answers you seek.
Aurameir Creative Team – Philippa Attwood